14 or 25?
Alt tuleb lugema hakata. Homme on Prom & more has always been more;)
we definitely need tons of hairspray!!!!!!
bring all your glitter glamour hair things and we'll do something beautiful!!!!!!glitter spray????? the more glitter the better!!!!!
***
So exciting!! I can do a little make up and will bring my stuff. As well as nice perfumes, nice jewellery..........what else do we need?!?!
***
Sorry, no hair curlers or straighteners or cutters or prolongers or anything in my humble US-luggage!The only thing I can offer is some experience with putting up hair in a ballish manner - but you'd have to provide me with some equipment -we could go to CVS before we start the ceremony!!Shit, I hope our fellows will recognize us at the prom *hahaha*Only one dress in my wardrobe - and not much to do with my hair - so I'll have to focus on not eating and makeup :)
***
It's sooooo exciting!! Does anyone have curling tongs or curlers so I could make a [very ambitious] attempt to curl my hair? I did buy some at the start of the year but then they got recalled as part of a products liability suit due to propensity to explode. he he xxx
***
Yes, let's all try each other's clothes and make-up, as in the old days :-) (or didn't u girls used to do that)
***
This may sound silly, but since it is the Prom we are like back in high school anyway, so my proposition is the following: to get together before the Prom, do hair and make-up, chat (gossip), have some wine, and then go together, merrily and prettily, to Charles Hotel. What say you, my lovely ladies?
we definitely need tons of hairspray!!!!!!
bring all your glitter glamour hair things and we'll do something beautiful!!!!!!glitter spray????? the more glitter the better!!!!!
***
So exciting!! I can do a little make up and will bring my stuff. As well as nice perfumes, nice jewellery..........what else do we need?!?!
***
Sorry, no hair curlers or straighteners or cutters or prolongers or anything in my humble US-luggage!The only thing I can offer is some experience with putting up hair in a ballish manner - but you'd have to provide me with some equipment -we could go to CVS before we start the ceremony!!Shit, I hope our fellows will recognize us at the prom *hahaha*Only one dress in my wardrobe - and not much to do with my hair - so I'll have to focus on not eating and makeup :)
***
It's sooooo exciting!! Does anyone have curling tongs or curlers so I could make a [very ambitious] attempt to curl my hair? I did buy some at the start of the year but then they got recalled as part of a products liability suit due to propensity to explode. he he xxx
***
Yes, let's all try each other's clothes and make-up, as in the old days :-) (or didn't u girls used to do that)
***
This may sound silly, but since it is the Prom we are like back in high school anyway, so my proposition is the following: to get together before the Prom, do hair and make-up, chat (gossip), have some wine, and then go together, merrily and prettily, to Charles Hotel. What say you, my lovely ladies?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home